Sunday, July 23, 2006

Guess what I got!?

The key to my new home! So I went to visit and check it out - you know, make sure it's still there and all, that it's real and I'm not dreaming!! It is and so I took some pics. Here's our new home.




Doesn't it look good with my car parked in front?!







This the view from the front door...down a few stairs to the living area and up the stairs to our bedrooms and the bathroom.








This is the view out the front door. The pictures dark 'cause I wasn't really paying attention to what the picture looked like. Sorry 'bout that.





Living room and cute little fireplace. Not sure about the green though.




Then here's the kitchen with a dishwasher. I love that part. Still not tired of that!




So there you have it. Heather has started to move in and I'll be moving on Saturday. I'm still amazed at how God provides over and above what we expect. Why do I ever doubt?

No comments: