Sunday, July 23, 2006

Need help...advice...whatever...

Okay, so I want to put some digital pictures on line for people to access but I'm not sure what to use. Does anyone have any advice?

I don't really want to have to download software onto my computer and I'd like it to be free. I have a LARGE number of shots to upload too. I want people to be able to look at them just by clicking on the link I would post here in blogger, not by having to sign into something or have a user name or anything.

Anyone have any advice?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I post my pictures on FLICKR.com....

Anonymous said...

Tasha Also likes flickr.com

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

then on flickr, can you create several different albums, one for each event?

Anonymous said...

On flickr I think you get three albums for free for sorting but if you need more then that you have to pay.---Tasha