Thursday, October 12, 2006

Goin' to Winnipeg...

Say it like the commercial. Come on, you know you want to. Yup, going to Winnipeg. Actually, I'm here and it's cold. Not just "Winterpeg" cold like some people call it but "Winderpeg" cold. Because of my slight stature, people sometimes joke that a good strong wind would blow me away. I didn't believe that was possible. Now I do. Me and a whole cart of luggage, boxes and display material. It can be done. And it's cold. Did I say that already!? There's even some of that white stuff on the ground...you know what I'm talking about...my momma told me not to use the "s" word or she'd wash my mouth out with soap.

Things are coming together. Tomorrow Tim Kantel (the amount of similarities between the two of us are kindof freaky actually!) and I are going to present for the day. Who would have thought just 3 years ago that I'd be teaching people how to do my job!? Not I! Wish me luck. Off to prepare...

1 comment:

Tim Kantel said...

Hey Stacey,

Hope things are going well for you on tour so far. I just wanted to say again how much fun I had on Friday teaching with you. If such a thing as chemistry exists I think we had it Friday. Nice job and I'll see you soon in Ontario.