Monday, January 29, 2007

24: In the wake of episode 6, season 6

So I missed last week and apparently I missed some major links to this puzzle. Seriously, how much can happen in one hour?

What's with Jack's family anyway? I seem to remember hearing something about the sin's of the father catching up with the generations to follow but this is something a little crazy...spoiler alert if you haven't been following...his dad and brother behind last season!? What's their role in this now? Graem...grrrr...If I had to choose sides between the two brothers, I know who's side I'm on. And what's with that weasel that President Palmer II has for an assistant? I don't trust him...he's up to something. I just don't know what!

Why do I have to wait a whole week to see more!?

On another note, for some Bauer-esque motivation, check out these motivational posters.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Glad you're enjoying the posters! Keep checking back there for updates! 8)

Unknown said...

You can judge how much you miss the previous week by how long the "last week on 24" goes. And this week seemed rather lengthy (although it could very well be the same length each time, but it just seemed like it was crammed full of information this week).

It would've been kind of neat to have Donald Sutherland play Jack's dad.

Nadia Yassir is reminding me of Nina Meyers. It would be too obvious (and stereotypical) that she's working for the bad guys...but then, that would create the surprise when she's exposed. I'm keeping an eye on her!