Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My holiday in pictures...in no particular order...

On boxing day a whole bunch of the Sparshu family got together - always a good party with lots of food. Here I got to share dessert with my cousin's little guy, Owen. We even packed a doggy bag!
Little Hope, a family friend, all smiles.

Dutch blitz with good friends.


Just the three of us, under the Christmas tree...yes, after all these years, brother and sisters can get along.

A rousing game of dominos at Mom's parents' house...fun for the whole family.

You'd have to know my family to realize just how fun this was...we got trifle for breakfast on Christmas morning. My dad was pleased!

Christmas Eve candelight service at Journey.

Sitting on Santa's knee in Cranston. Thanks Santa...you came through again this year.

4 comments:

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Hey Stace.

One word.

Flickr.

It's time you got an account. . .

John

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Thanks John...thing is, I already use shutterfly and like it. why change a good thing?

Stephen said...

Nice pics Stacey. Definitely looks like you had a good Christmas.

I got a digital camera for Christmas. Which of you should I go with? Shutterfly or Flickr?

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Stephen, from what I can tell, it's pretty much whichever you choose to work with. I started with shutterfly because that's what a friend of mine suggested, it's what I was familiar with and I love the print quality of any print orders I do. I thought about switching to flickr but just couldn't get used to it. That said, friends of mine that have used flickr first say the same thing about shutterfly.

what I'd suggest is go to both and see what you like for usability and for features...keep in mind what you want to use it for too.