Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's coming....


Emerge, that is. It's ABC's open house. It's my baby, really. I've got a team of students I work with to put the thing together. The last two years have been fabulous (if I do say so myself) but I still find myself struggling with something near panic in the week prior...which is where I'm at. Inevitably, some ball has been bobbled a little. Not dropped, just bobbled. I'm pretty good at problem solving and working on the fly but I also feel the weight of outside expectations...and my own. I realize that I will never make everyone happy but sometimes it would be nice if those who aren't happy would just shut up. Really. That said, I am looking forward to it. Like I said, the last two years have been great both for connecting with students from outside and for community building here. It's just fun. It's not that far away.




No comments: