Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Songs of the Day

Remember in the fall when I was doing the question of the day with my travelling buddies? Well, today I'm answering the song of the day question we did back then...if you had to pick a song to describe you (or your day/week/whatever). It seems they've all come together this week to give "voice" to different aspects of me. Here's my songs:

Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer (hasn't changed since the road, folks!)
Learning to Need you - Justin McRoberts (such a good song!)
Numb - Linkin Park (yes, I listen to Linkin Park)
Breathing the Breath - Matt Redman

It's a pretty random assortment and I know it's more than one but I'm okay with that. My blog, my rules! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Well, Linkin Park, that wasn't something I would have expected. Interesting how you can tell a lot about a person based on what they listen to.

Waiting On the World to Change is definitely a tune that can stick with you for a long time.

Markus said...

John Mayer is a solid choice. Linkin Park reminds me of pseudo emo little boys and girls... I aint a fan but the lyrics to numb, at times I can relate. Havent heard of the rest of the songs....

We need to go for coffee Ms. Sparshu

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Ha! See, I figured Linkin park would raise some eyebrows! That's the way I'm feeling today though...deal with it! Definitely needs to be juxtaposed with "Learning to Need You" If you haven't heard that song, give it a listen. Itunes has it for only $.99...

Mark...I'm ready for coffee whenever you are...I'm always ready for coffee!