Monday, March 26, 2007

It keeps coming back...

Does that ever happen to you? You read a passage of scripture and it just keeps popping up everywhere you turn? Well, almost everywhere. I figure that's when I probably should start paying attention. Here's the latest one:

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
Then said I: 'Ah, Lord God!
Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.'
But the Lord said to me: 'Do not say, I am a youth,
For you shall go to all to whom I send you,
And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
Do not be afraid of their faces,
For I am with you to deliver you,' says the Lord."

Jeremiah 1:5- 8

1 comment:

Tim Kantel said...

Hmmm,

I'd keep this one close if it feels like God is really drawing you to it.

Some pretty amazing words that could have pretty powerful impact. I kinda got the Holy Spirit chills reading this.

I'll be praying you hear clearly from Him on what this means for you.