Monday, June 11, 2007

Life is a Verb...

Verb…tells the subjects actions, events or state of being!

Enjoying...sunshine!

Listening...to everything and anything I can get my hands on
Reading....Amsterdam (Ian McEwan) and then on to Harry Potter (#4,5,6)!
Watching... tortoise videos on YouTube (thanks, Jeri!) and less TV now that it's warm outside
Thinking...about who I am (passion) and why God put me here in this time and place (purpose)Missing... my students, away for their summer break, and the life they bring!
Loving...dance lessons!
Playing...softball
Remembering…that I can do all things through Him who gives me strength…alone I’m a wimp!
Needing…to clean the house!

Anticipating...the arrival of my new macbook!
Eating...cherries!
Drinking...lotsa coffee...my comfort "food"
Disliking...the uncertainties of life
Celebrating...that there is reason for hope
Learning…to play the guitar…thanks Rob!

Counting...sheep…tonight...hopefully
Trying...to be more grateful for the good things God has given – the big and the little.


I stole this from Harmony's blog (thanks Harm!) 'cause I felt like it would make a good summary of life, not to mention that it would force me to think of some of the good things going on and I like to do that! I added a few of my own verbs though.

No comments: