Sunday, November 11, 2007

Now announcing...

One of my favorite things about the actual fair events at the venues (translation meaning other than the people and the fun of traveling with great recruiters) is the variety of ways that my seminars have been introduced. I've had friendly shouting between two of my favorite reps (thanks Tim and Rob). There's been a Japanese introduction...followed by it's English translation fortunately. Words like "inspiring" and "stimulating" have been used which is always a little intimidating. You should really only set people's expectations so high!

Today's, however, takes the cake. Tim picks up the mic and says "hello." He must have startled someone because he followed that up by saying "don't be scared. This is not God speaking. It's Tim and I'm over here in the corner. I just wanted to let you know about a seminar..."

How do you follow that?

No comments: