Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A New Favorite

I keep saying that I'm going to do a post to update everyone on what's been going on in my life for the last, well, couple months now I suppose. The longer I say that the harder it's going to be to collect all my thoughts! It truly has been a season of reflection and of growth, growing pains included.

Until I get around to it, though, this song can give you a taste of what God's been teaching me. He seems to say it so well. It's a teaching video but it's the only one that I could find for now. Maybe if you're a guitar player, you can learn it and enjoy it that way too. Yes, that's been my plan all along...excellent...He prefaces it all with the story behind the song which I think is pretty cool too.




Oh, and here's the lyrics for you who don't care what it really sounds like...


Verse1

You are the author of life just one word and I am free
You are the savior and I need your grace to rescue me
I surrender

Chorus

We're giving it all to you
We're giving it all to you
Our hearts cry out we need you now we're giving it all to you

Verse 2
You are the fountain of life just one drop and I am filled
You are my joy and desire I resign to your will
I surrender

Bridge

just one drop and we are filled
just one drop and we are filled
just one word and we are free

Anyway, it's my new favorite. Itunes is counting the number of plays and it's growing!

No comments: