Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A few things that make me happy...

So rather than complaining about the weather - 'cause it makes me angry - I've been trying to distract myself with things that make me happy. Here's a few that made the list, in no particular order:
  • Carey Price and the Habs last night, 5-0 over Boston. Yup, that was nice. And I'm not even a Habs fan!
  • Instructing swimming lessons. It doesn't even feel like work and yet they pay me for it! I hope the novelty doesn't wear off.
  • Food! I've never been overly motivated by food, although I enjoy what I do eat. I eat because I know I need to but rarely do I crave...until now. Oh man, am I hungry!!
  • Chocolate. This gets it's own category because it just works that good! My favorite right now is Truffle Pig Truffles by Hagensborg Chocolates. They're my newest find. So good...and they're made in Vancouver! Canadian goodness.
  • Birds. I heard them singing this morning in spite of the weather. Spring IS coming...really.
  • Smurfs are finally on DVD. I've been waiting forever but they're here. I bought season 1. I know, I know. I just solidly labeled myself a child of the 80's!
The Smurfs: Season One - Volume 1


I know there's more!

What's making you happy lately?

No comments: