Friday, May 15, 2009

Round 3

Well, round 2 went a little bit better. Game 7's. Overtime. Surprises. Hits. That's playoff hockey, folks, and it's set to continue!

Eastern Conference

(4)Pittsburgh v. (6) Carolina
I'll be honest, Carolina seems to have come out of nowhere one me. I didn't expect them to make it past round let alone to the Eastern Conference Final. Still, I'm finding myself a fan of team Crosby, I mean, Pittsburgh. I'm taking Penguins in 7.

Western Conference
(2) Detroit v. (4) Chicago
I don't like Detroit. Never have. I don't know why. I just don't. They've got a good team yet again. That said, Chicago's been full of surprises this year and is looking calm, cool, collected, confident...and like a winning team. Not one to shy from picking the underdog, I'm going with Chicago in 7.

Yup, both series in 7 games. It's going to be a good round, folks! Chicago and Pittsburgh in the finals sounds like fun, too, doesn't it!?

No comments: