Thursday, February 10, 2011

Current Read

Prayer; Does it Make Any Difference?, Yancey

I feel like there may just be a few great quotes to come from this one. I feel more and more pressed to study and practice prayer in whole new ways. I long to have this as a much greater part of my life of faith. If anyone's got any great suggestions on other reads in this area, feel free to pass them on...and yes, I am reading the Bible as my primary resource on the topic. Seems like that would only make sense! :)

2 comments:

christopher said...

I'd love to hear your thoughts when you are finished. I just picked up a copy of Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals by Shane Claiborne that I'm really loving.

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

So far, I really like it. I'll check out the one you're reading too!! Thanks for the heads up on that one.