Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Current Read

The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger

I think it's fun to have a place to look back and see what I've been reading when but I realized that in my "break" from consistently blogging, I missed a whole bunch of my reads. Here's some of the titles I dug into but missed posting over the last year or so:

The Song of Albion Trilogy, Stephen Lawhead
The Hood Trilogy, Stephen Lawhead
The Last Templar, Khoury
Tale of Despereaux, Kate DiCamillo and Timothy Basil Ering
Search for the Red Dragon, James A. Owen
Shaman's Crossing, Robin Hobb
Gifted to Lead, Nancy Beach
Wings, Terry Pratchett
Sepulchre, Kate Mosse
M is for Magic, Neil Gaiman
Crazy Love, Francis Chan
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Lisa See


This is one that I'm hoping to read. Half the Church. Has anyone read it yet? Any recommendations? I read this one here that was a start. I'd also love to have someone to read it with...



No comments: