Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I sent this little note out to a few friends and family earlier today and, after some consideration, thought I'd toss it up here too.

Hey friends,

Over the past several years, I have been thankful for my position at 
the pool. It's been a flexible way to supplement my position at 
Journey. I have been thankful that it has been a bit of a safety net, 
providing an income, over the last several months of transition. It is 
becoming apparent, with the instability of the scheduling at the pool 
and the effects of budget cuts across the city, that it is very likely 
not a long term solution for our family. Unless something changes with 
the city, for stability and sanity, it seems like it would be a good 
time for me to start poking around for a new job.

That's why I'm dropping you this little note. The truth is, I have no 
idea where to look. I'm not sure what i want to do or what's out 
there. But two heads are better than one, right? If you hear of 
anything that you think would be a good fit for me, feel free to let 
me know and, in the meantime, your prayers would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Stacey


I really don't know what I'm looking for. Hopefully by putting a couple heads together, some idea somewhere will start a little brainstorm for me or present the right opportunity and I'll be off!!

No comments: