Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oh My Heart

These posts, written by friends near and far, resonate with my heart for one reason or another so I thought I'd share. And now, for your reading pleasure, here goes nothing:

How to Be the Parent You Want to Be: 40 Things Every Child Must Know Before they Leave Home, A Holy Experience

Dear Pastor Mark: Pontificate This; Rage Against the Mini Van  She says what so many of us are thinking but are just too chicken to say out loud. 

How to Find Purpose: Sink into the Questions; She Loves Magazine Some really good questions to ponder in this one.

No condemnation; Kathy Escobar Love this lady. There's very little she writes that doesn't touch my heart.

Jesus or Zoloft?; Jamie @ the Very Worst Missionary One of the things I wish more people were honest about.

What Not to Say to Someone Who Has Suffered Spiritual Abuse; Elizabeth Esther. Could I post these and hang them on a billboard (or many billboards) somewhere!? Seriously.

Also, I'm looking for some good online resources regarding health, fitness and nutrition, blog or otherwise. If anyone has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it!


No comments: