Wednesday, March 06, 2013

From the Interweb :: March 6, 2013



This interview cracked me up. Real, authentic and unedited. 



And a little bit of Jack. 

Speaking of videos, can anyone tell me what's up with the goat videos? Really? Yikes. 

Flying over the Tulip Fields in the Netherlands and New York City's Central Park from Above, Bored Panda.  Beautiful!! I want, no, I NEED, to take pictures like this one day. Now to get over my motion sickness so I can get up there to do it!!

guys and Dolls: Exhibit B for the absurd legalism of gender roles, Rachel held Evans. A conversation close to my heart.

Even when her shackles are different: why feminism matters to me, These Square Pegs

Pursuing your dreams, Megan Squires @ Clickin moms

20 Worst Advertising Placement Fails, Bored Panda.


8 thing that help us survive spiritual vertigo   along with and...8 ways you can support friends or family experiencing a spiritual shift, Kathy Escobar

A New find, the Beeroness; Have your beer and eat it too!


No comments: