Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's a Colorful Life

I came across a list of blog notes the other day. The kind of list I make when ideas are rolling around in my head but I don't actually have time to sit down and put them into words and sentences thinking that perhaps the list will be the trick to saving them for later. But no. It's months later and they're still just notes on a list. Lately I think it's been a bit of "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I've been grumpy. Tired and grumpy. Maybe even a little angry. Less than thankful and not very hopeful. When gratitude and gratefulness feel like work but such important, life saving, worth investing in work.

When life feels black and white and hard, sometimes it's best to look at it in color. 
















These are just a few of the moments I've captured this summer. I'm sure more will pop up soon.

No comments: